Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mod Podge Does Rock!

If you have not visited modpodgerocks.com, you must!

We purchased some simple mannequins for a clothing display at Ms. Wendy's Antiques.  Of course, we wanted ours to be vintage inspired and eclectic.  With some Mod Podge inspiration, we decided to mod podge some patterns and crochet pieces onto the mannequins.

Here is how they turned out ~ ~ ~



For a little vintage necklace, I dipped a crochet piece in regular matte mod podge, squeezed out the excess, placed it where I wanted it and added more mod podge to hold it in place.



If I had a tattoo, it would probably be a funky piece of crochet or a cherub, lol!

.
What do you think?


Look HERE for more inspiring mod podge projects.  The Mod Podge website is an awesome resource!

Have fun my Sugahs!  xo's Heidi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cool! Thanks so much for the mention - you are so sweet xo

Debby said...

Very kewl!!!!
Debby

krys kirkpatrick said...

How fun...where is my glue? You have inspired me to start a new project. Love your blog name.

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! xo's Heidi