Saturday, May 29, 2010

Anticipation


At Linda's website, A Swap For All Seasons, I joined the Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue swap.  I am so excited about the package I am putting together for Kelly Moore at ForThe Love of Laundry!  Kelly is my kind of girl - loves to craft, go junkin' and enjoy the simple things in life.  Kelly, here is a sneak peek at your goodies!

hmmm, this is something old  {sneaky smile}  I know it is not blue but I think you will love it!


something new {and sparkly too!}


something borrowed  {vintage but embellished by a not so vintage rose}


something blue, just for you  ;-)


Please stop by Kelly's blog HERE and etsy shop

HERE to see what her heart does with her hands.

Also, stop by Linda's HERE to see more updates on her swaps.  Thank you Linda for organizing a fun event and the opportunity to meet more crafty friends!

xo's Sugahs,  Heidi

3 comments:

Debby said...

YOu are very sneaky...LOL...Can hardly wait for the big reveal. I am mailing my parcel off tomorrow to my partner and can hardly wait until we all start getting our package, what a fun swap.
Debby

Unknown said...

@Debby - {giggling} Yes, I am the girl who can't wait to give the Christmas and birthday gifts, lol!

Anonymous said...

You have been busy girlie, Your stuff is so cute. Can't wait for the big reveal.
Hugs,
Amada