Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Modern Marie

Sometimes going out of your comfort zone is a good thing -- explore different possibilities.
Orange Black Aqua Pink, hmmmm . . .
Anyone have a favorite  or "go to" palette?

Here is my modern Marie card in which I was trying to achieve a sort of modern vintage look.
{yes, modern and vintage can reside most peacefully}


It is hard to tell but I glimmer misted the card base with Vanilla Breeze glimmer mist.
The Marie image was part of a digi set that I purchased from Cassi here.
She produces wonderful digi sheets which are exceptionally priced.


Of course, I had to add some grundge and sparkle because it just makes me *happy*.  ;-)



I am linking in to Moxie Fab World's tissue/crepe paper challenge.

Hope you are having a wonderful evening{or day}!
xo's ~ Heidi

4 comments:

Tracy B said...

Beautiful Sugah! Love it!

Hearts Turned said...

This is so beautiful, Heidi! I SO agree with you...modern and vintage CAN peacefully--and beautifully--coexist! Love all the detail!

I can't do much without grunging, aging & Glimmer Misting, either! It's frustrating, isn't it, when the beautiful Glimmer Mist won't show up in our photos?! It's always so gorgeous in person...

Hope you're having a lovely day, my friend!

Julie

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is such a charming and whimsical creation, Heidi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment about my spring mantel!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Heidi I think you achieved the modern/vintage look beautifully!
I love pink,green,lavender and pink and brown and .... purple and orange!
(())