Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ghouls, Ghost, and Glamour girls swap reveal

A few weeks ago I signed up for Jenn and Jessi's Ghouls, Ghost and Glamour girls swap.
We were asked to make or purchase a Halloween accessory for our swap partner.

I was incredibly smitten with the bewitchingly beautiful treats and bracelet cuffs Kristen, my swap partner, sent me!

Kristen created the most romantic and enchanting witch hat I had ever seen!
I love the scrumptious textiles, bling and magic she put into this piece.



Isn't it enchanting?!


Then, Kristen spoiled me with not just one but two festive, sparkly cuffs.


I love all of the elements she used and the way she wove them together.
Thank you Kristen!  I can't wait to wear them!


Here is the necklace I made Kristen.  (of course I added some treats too!)
I love the little girl trick or treating image.


I had such fun creating this Kristen!
I hope you love it! xxoo


Happy haunting lovelies! ~ xo Heidi


6 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a sweet swap!! Love the beautiful things you got and love that gorgeous necklace you sent to her!! :) Have a wonderful day! Halloween Hugs! xo Holly

Little Pink Studio said...

Oh Heidi, I love, love the necklace you made for Kris! It's gorgeous!
Plan on making more of them? :)
Sweet items from Kris as well!

Patty Antle said...

Beautiful things, Heidi! So enjoyed seeing them!

Grace said...

wow the 2 of you did such a great job I love your pieces. What a fun swap this was not stressful at all Hugs Grace

Createology said...

I am visiting from Vintage Dragonfly to see your Snippet Roll. I like what I am seeing and will visit again. Creative Bliss...

Patty Antle said...

So creative and beautiful Heidi!