Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A little surprise from the Patriot Girl Sugar Refinery


One of my very dear friends, Rosalyn-Sue Smith of The Patriot Girl Files, and her son Coe, sent me a sweet valentine surprise.

I know I gasped out loud.

Rosalyn-Sue is one of the most compassionate and thoughtful women I know.
And, her son Coe follows in her footsteps - he is such a sweet boy whose clever commentary always cracks me up!


This is a lolly from the Patriot Girl Sugar Refinery.
(some incredibly delicious things come from that refinery!)


Look at all of the delicious paper and sweet treats!!
It is like having Christmas in February!


Darling buttons - {sigh}


Pretty paper tags with yummy tulle and ribbon


Neopolitan bits - eep!


Sugar rations - seriously, a girl needs these in a pinch!


My heart is filled with gratitude for such a sweet surprise.


Thank you dear friend!
I love you to the moon and back!!
xo's ~ Heidi

4 comments:

Petite Michelle Louise said...

oh what a sweet surprise from an even sweeter friend! Lucky YOU! Happy St. Valentine's day dear heidi!

Italian Girl in Georgia said...

What a fabulous Valentine surprise! You are a sweet friend ~ that's why you got it!

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

Sugar Lump Studios said...

What a gorgeous surprise Heidi! I am sure you were tickled to receive such a sweet gift! :)

Miss Gracie's House said...

That is *sweet*...filled up with yumminess! But even better that you have such a wonderful friend!
Rene'