Friday, December 10, 2010

Heavenly, shabby angel wings

Are you hanging in there with the busy holidays my friends?!!
Wow, this month is really starting to fly.  So much of everything I love bundled into a peaceful and joyful season.

I love this angel image from The Graphics Fairy.  Be sure to stop by there for wonderful images, blog templates and neat project ideas.
There are so many digital images out there that are fun to play with!


I am a tinkerer of sorts {this includes playing with digital images}.
My inspiration for different projects comes from so many talented people like Nancy of Sugar Lump Studios,
Debby of The Gathering Nest or Cassandra of My Artful Adventures, and MANY more of you out there!

Jolie Paquet is hosting a Stocking Swap and I decided to use a digital vintage image as the focus of my stocking for Cheryl.  (no, not the one above - I can't reveal too much yet! ;-) )
Think heavenly, shabby angel wings
It is full of cottagey, vintage goodness! {eep! I wish I could see her face when she opens it!}

{um, yes doll, that is some vintage chenille you see}
;-)

A girl loves layers of textures and trims {don't you?}
If you know me, there is some sparkle too.
{cuz that's how I roll}

Frothy like a nice latte', lol!


How sweet is this "LOVE" lace?
I couldn't believe my luck when my sweetheart came home from a garage sale with a box of sewing notions which included such decadent, precious lace!
He really made my day with his shopping savvy. 

This stocking has been one of my favorite things I have made this season.
It has inspired me to make new stockings for the whole family.  {They don't quite understand why I am phasing out some of the red and green for more of a vintage snow and tinsel look, lol.}
I don't know if I will get them done in time for Christmas.  If I do, I will share it.

What has been your favorite thing you have made this season?
{Grabbing a cuppa for you and passing the cookies ;-) } 

xo's ~ Heidi

3 comments:

Linda said...

Pretty eye candy here, looking forward to seeing the stockings! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments!

Charlene said...

Hey sweet girl looks like magic to me! Can't wait to see it finished. I have the tree up but, I'm sure not whipping anything up. WHERE does time go? Miss you! HUGS!
Charlene

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What a Sweetie to find you such goodies! Haven't had much time to make a lot this year, shop has been busier than I expected but I would have to say it's the sleigh centerpiece I made for a Shabby Lane Shops giveaway.
(())